07 Jul DevOps Engineer – Belgrade & Nis
• Be responsible for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Be responsible for collaborating with developers to build code, manage issues and successfully deploy the code
• Understand the current automation practices and recommend improvements
• Develop automation scripts to migrate jobs from existing environments to a centralized infrastructure
• Drive incorporating automated testing as part of the build process
• 2+ years of experience in software development, build, release, and automation.
• Experience across software development lifecycle development, testing, configuration management, and deployments.
• Hands on experience with Continuous Integration practices such as Jenkins or similar
• Experience in build tools such as Maven, Ant, Graddle or similar
• Knowledge of shell scripting – must have
• Knowledge of Groovy programming language – nice to have
• Open and friendly personality
• Good spoken and written English skills
• Experience with virtual machines, Docker container, etc. – nice to have
• A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Private pension and medical insurance, sports, cakes and fresh fruits…
• Professional and soft skills trainings and education, conferences, team buildings
• Possibility to travel abroad
• Work – life balanced schedule
• Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
Working location: Belgrade and Niš
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.