01 Jul Test Automation Engineer – Iasi
- Contribute with your expertise in designing, implementing and executing integration, validation and regression tests for a top enterprise e-commerce platform, as part of the development team
- Have to understand overall technical architecture, business concepts and how software features are implemented
- Drive test automation frameworks, quality assurance processes and best practices.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent) or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of solid experience in testing medium to large scale web applications. Previous work in e-commerce projects, agile methodologies and distributed development teams would be considered as assets
- Very good understanding of development lifecycle, testing practices and quality assurance processes
- Experience with test planning & management and test case design
- Experience with test automation and test automation frameworks (Selenium WebDriver). Proved work in frontend tests automation and iOS testing is an important asset
- Experience with unit tests coding, mocking frameworks and build tools (ant, Maven) is nice to have
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Opportunity for long-term professional growth within our development center
- Salaries and conditions, which correspond to the high demands
- Modern office space in the city center
- Travel opportunities to EU countries.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.